At Business Setup Worldwide, we have an experienced team of professionals, specialised in advising the right kind of business setup considering the need. Our consultants design specific services which help business owners to start a business in a cost effective manner in your desired location.
Who We Are
Business Setup Worldwide is a business advisory firm that provides expert guidance on setting up new business/ventures across the world. Our forte is in providing solutions to our clients who are exploring new business opportunities, understanding legal procedures, networking with local authorities and a suitable business model to set up their business in any part of the world.
Our business set up services include company formation and registration services, taxation, accounting & bookkeeping, audit and assurance, legal (Includes Intellectual property law) and branding consultation.
Why Company Formation Services Are Required for Businesses
When you are venturing into a new location to establish your business or expanding your business, it is important to take local guidance for the success of the venture. A plethora of information is available for any country especially for a business environment, but to understand the nuances of the business culture; the local government, policies matter a lot while investing your money in a foreign land. Business Setup Worldwide solves this exact challenge in the country of your preference. We are specialized in this domain and provide turnkey solutions for setting up a business entity. Our services include a methodology that cares of approvals, legal compliances, and registration with authorities and other required formalities. We have years of experience in providing integrated business setup services across the world.
Benefits of Availing Company Formation Services
Business setup procedures are very much area and country-specific. We at Business Setup Worldwide are well aware of the company formation laws and regulation. We can help you set up:
- Private Limited Companies
- Professional Firms
- Branch Offices
- Representative Offices
- Public Shareholding Companies
Geography Specific Advantages
We have strong business setup service experience in the Middle East and particularly in UAE. The company formation and incorporation is different and some of the sought after places are Free Zones.
Free Zones in UAE: Free Zones in UAE are in very much demand for special customs, taxes, import rules, and regulations which are not governed by the general procedures applicable in the Middle East. UAE has more than 40 Free Zones that allow foreign investors to own 100% shares in the company without the need of local sponsor.
Offshore companies in UAE: Offshore companies are established by organizations for the ease of managing a business. It allows the investor/business owner to centralize their resources and make investments to maximize benefits. Offshore company owners do not have to pay tax on profits for owning or investing in properties, commodities, shares, and stocks.
Legal Procedures and Documentation for Setting Up a Business
To register your business, the team at Business Setup Worldwide takes care of every minute detail along with accuracy and completeness of your legal and company formation documents. As part of business set up services these are following procedures we duly take of:
- Determining legal form and the economic activity of your business
- Obtaining Trade License by Submitting Company's Documents to DED or Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Submitting Application for Company Registration to DED with Suggested Company Name
- Notarizing the Company's Memorandum of Association
- Registering Trade Name
- Applying for an Establishment Card
- Obtaining Initial and Special Approvals
- Signing MOA and Lease Agreement in front of Public Notary
- Obtaining Location and Inspection Approval from Municipality
- Documents Processing to Get Payment Voucher Issued
- Paying License Fees to Get Trade License Issued
- Fulfilling all Licensing Requirements
- Getting Approval from Name Board and from Ministry of Labour for Employees
- Finding a local sponsor (if required)
Company Formation Documents
- Certified Copy of Tenancy Contract
- Photocopies of Visa, Passport, NOC, Residency Certificates, Land Map or Ownership Certificate, National ID and Family Book
- Approval Document from Legal Affairs Department
- Approval Documents from Ministry of Economy and Other Government Entities, if Required
- License Form
- Sign Board
- Partnership Contract Certificate from the Notary Public
- Photocopies of Technical Evaluation Report
- Trade Name Certificate
- Stamped Visa from Immigration Department
Why Business Setup Worldwide?
As a part of the business setup services, we have developed strategic relationships and liaisons which are pivotal to the success of starting your business in any part of the world. Our consultants provide strategic solutions, legal and documentation formalities and negotiations with stakeholders. In other words, we remove the hurdles from establishing or starting up your venture in any part of the world in a cost effective manner. To know further or to book our consultation service, contact us at [email protected]. We will be glad to understand your business and fulfill your requirements promptly.