KEEP stands for Key Employment Engagement Programme. This is an initiative taken in order to facilitate the use of share-based remunerations by SMEs, with an aim to attract employee.
The capital and largest city of Ireland, Dublin is located on the east coast of the country. It’s elegant Georgian architecture makes it one of the world’s most attractive capitals. Furthermore, Dublin is Ireland’s primary port, financial & commercial centre, and seat of culture. The manufacturing industry in Dublin has shifted from food processing, distilling and textiles to electronics, pharmaceuticals and engineering, from the 18th century. In the domain of services, the city has attracted enterprises in information technology, engineering and finance. Besides the main offices of the prominent clearing banks in Ireland, Dublin also houses several banks of the other EU countries and the Irish Stock Exchange.
Benefits of Setting Up a Business in Dublin
- The economy of Dublin has a symbiotic ecosystem where industry and academics work in tandem for the benefit of society and the country.
- The corporate tax rate in Ireland in one of the lowest in the EU – 12.5%. Companies in Dublin benefit directly as a result of this.
- The workforce in Dublin is one of the youngest in the world, educated and skilled – providing for an ideal employee base for anyone setting up a business here.
- Dublin, being a part of Ireland, has a robust judicial framework for the development, exploitation and conservation of intellectual property rights.
We provide the following services for company formation in Dublin:
- Company incorporation and registration
- Company secretarial services
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Chartered accountants in Ireland
- Legal advisory
- Tax consultation
- Intellectual property protection
Business Setup Worldwide is a platform to help you grow your company internationally. We aid you in realizing your company formation dreams by helping you with business support services like company registration, incorporation, company secretarial services, chartered accountancy, tax consultation, etc. Dublin is a scenically beautiful city poised to grow by leaps and bounds in the years to come. Our team of business advisors in Ireland can help you make the most of the business prospects this city has to offer. We can assist you with the legal and business formalities of company registration in the city, replete with the most appropriate corporate tax structure, to ensure that your business can flourish in this bountiful city.